GAT Soft LLC is a full-service web development/marketing company operating in the US market - with a constantly growing team of professionals. We offer top-notch services in the industry - from web design to software and content development, SEO and marketing services to help our clients take their business to a whole new level.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled Project Manager to plan, coordinate, and lead multiple, complex projects using project management practices, tools and techniques.
- Plan, execute and supervise projects.
- Act as the project lead and key stakeholder.
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and final delivery.
- Refine backlog based on product changes, dev progress, and stakeholder feedback.
- Organize the items in the Product Backlog in order to best achieve goals and missions
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the delivery team will work on next
- Be the sole person responsible and accountable for managing the Product backlog
- Collaborate in the development of the Sprint Backlog, and setting of the Sprint Goals
- Responsible for managing software development and marketing projects.
- Work closely with the development, design and marketing teams in Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Oversee the development of the detailed business requirements for the project and ensures they address the business unit - objectives.
- Develop an initial plan to clearly define the project requirements and determine the appropriate solution design.
- Escalate problems as necessary to ensure awareness and seek assistance with resolution when necessary.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the team and act as a single point of contact for all issues and questions, etc.
- Understand complex business needs and translate them into detailed, prioritized, executable functional requirements and user stories.
- 3 + years of work experience in project management.
- Strong Agile methodology knowledge with hands-on experience in Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in working with Jira software.
- Experience in writing Business Functional Requirements (BFR).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to build positive relationships with candidates and customers and maintain composure in emotionally charged or stressful situations.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Project Manager” in the subject line of the email.