The Help Desk Specialist will be responsible for troubleshooting all information technology issues, including software, hardware and networking.
- Provide timely and effective telephone support to users by handling their calls and emails for a variety of technical issues and requests;
- Assess and solve difficult hardware, software and network issues; prioritize them when needed;
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support;
- Track, route and redirect problems to the correct resources;
- Monitor the system;
- Make the list of FAQs and develop appropriate guidelines.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in IT, preferably in banking or telecommunication fields;
- Good knowledge of Windows XP/ 7;
- Knowledge of PHP, X.M.L
- Good knowledge of network protocols and services;
- Basic knowledge of system and network administration;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in customer service will be an asset.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title "Help Desk Specialist" in the subject line of your email.